Breakfast is my most favorite time of the day. Of course, I could eat breakfast any time of the day. Brunch, yes please! Brinner? Yup, I’m all over it! With summer right around the corner and the kids out of school, I’m trying out some new breakfast recipes on my family. This one was met with lots of enthusiasm and no tears so it’s one I’ll be making again soon. I mixed it up with the milk and cheese and I think it made the eggs fluffier and more tasty. Are y’all ready to get started? Let’s get cooking!
Here’s what you’ll need:
* 6 eggs (I prefer cage free, organic eggs)
* 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
* 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
* Bacon (bacon provided by Hormel)
* Grape tomatoes
* Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Let’s get cooking:
- Mix your eggs together well in a bowl
- Add heavy cream, ricotta cheese, bacon bits, salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix well
- In a hot pan, melt a little bit of butter and then add your egg mix to the pan
- In a separate skillet, place your tomatoes face down and allow them to grill til they brown. Move them every few minutes so you don’t over cook them.
- Once your eggs are done, plate them and add tomatoes to the top
- Voila! Enjoy!
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun videos