How could Brayden possibly be 11 months old already?! I’m already full swing in birthday planning mode. We’re having a Johnny Cupcakes themed party and it’s going to be so cute!! I’m so excited. Today I took Brayden to have his milestone pictures taken and also to attempt to get a picture of Katelyn and Brayden in their Halloween costumes. They turned out so adorable!
In the last month, Brayden has started:
– Eating finger foods at every meal, not just baby food
– He’s doing great drinking from a sippy cup
– We are still getting some good sleep out of him at night. He’s only waking up once around 6:30 for a bottle, then he goes back to sleep for another hour or so
– He now points at things and says “that”
– Brayden is starting to enjoy pretend play with Katelyn. They play with her doll house and in her kitchen.
– He loves to wave bye bye and usually will accompany it with a “ba ba ba”
– He’s become a speedy crawler AND
At 10 1/2 months Brayden took his first steps!!!
Our little man is a walker!! He still is preferring crawling, but he’s can take up to 10 steps now. Kyle and I love our little man so much and we are so excited to watch God continue to develop him into the man he wants him to be. We love you Bud!!