Since I’ve pretty much lost track of this week and have been on the wrong day for the better part of it, I figured what better way to end it than to hang out over here for High 5 for Friday… just a day early.
Do you ever have those days?
Weeks? Where it’s all flying by in a blur or maybe moving in slow motion?
Well, let me tell you, I’m ready to be high five-ing Friday tomorrow!
Here are some things I’m high 5-ing this week:
1. Loved hanging out at the Penelope Lane Boutique. I got to meet the awesome ladies from Junk Art Gypsyz + bring home some goodies from their shop. I’m obsessed! Have you had the chance to check them out?!
2. Picture Day was this week. I realllllly wanted Katelyn to wear her uniform because it’s so cute, but she opted to take advantage of free dress day. She looked adorable and a hint older than 5. #ohmyheart
3. Still finalizing details for our Christmas photo shoot. I can’t wait for it to all come together!!
4. Loving my new Printed Palette Aztec slouch tee. I might live in it. I know you’re shocked! Bring it on fall, I’m ready for you!!
5. We had our Pollinate Media quarterly team meeting this week! I love getting our team together to strategize. Y’all there are so many exciting things happening! It’s been such an incredible journey to watch dreams turn into realities. God is so good and we are blessed to have such an incredible team.
What are you saying High 5 to this Friday?