Well, its Wednesday and I wish I could tell you that I’ve recouped from being gone last weekend, but that would be a lie, lie, lie. haha. I’m exhausted + I totally fell asleep with my computer open and my phone in hand on the couch during my kids nap time yesterday because my eyes refused to stay open. Then I proceeded to sleep for 2 hours! I will tell you that even though I’m tired, SNAP Conference was completely worth it + I had such a great time. Here are some of my favorite moments from my weekend.
1. Upon arrival everyone was handed a lanyard to wear around their necks with Pollinate Media on it! What?! So amazing! This year we had the privilege of being a media sponsor. I can’t even tell you how much fun it was to see our business name everywhere we went. If you were at SNAP, have you checked us out and signed up yet?
3. SNAP Conference is in Utah + I just love how beautiful Utah is! The flowers were blooming, the Tulip Festival was happening near the location of the conference and I got to head into Salt Lake City with Lisa Leonard to watch her tape a Studio 5 segment and we stopped by the sweetest bakery. If you’re local, this is a must visit soon spot for sure. This is the third time I’ve been to Utah since October and I fall in love with it even more each time I visit.
4. It’s was like a 5 day pajama party with my bestest bloggy friends! This is the second year most of us had roomed together. I love doing life with these girls. From the daily group text messages to the phone calls of encouragement, these girls are rock stars and I’m so proud to have them in my life!
5. This coffee spot! You may not know this, but it’s a little tricky to find coffee in Utah + so we were a wee bit excited (to say the least) when we discovered this hidden gem right at Thanksgiving Point. It saved my caffeine addiction from a massive headache.
6. Late night run to Del Taco. This was a good idea when it happened, but not so much when I woke up the next morning. We’ll just keep it at that! The best part about this trip was that we were the only ones in the restaurant and we really opened up to one another and it took our friendship to a deeper level. I was reminded how incredibly lucky I am to have them in my life!
7. Queen Bee Market – oh my gosh, y’all. Mique does an incredible job putting together Queen Bee Market in the So Cal area all year long, but to take it to Utah, she’s a for sure rock star! If you haven’t had a chance to attend one of her markets, be sure to get on their email list to keep up to date on future events.
8. The amazing keynote speakers! Tauni did such a great job with the key notes this year! I gained so much + left each session so inspired to be a better person and to not be afraid to do great things.
| Top: Lisa Leonard // Bottom: Julie Hanks |
9. The awesome parties! There’s nothing I love more than a party + the girls at SNAP know how to throw a great one! From the Pajama Party on night one to the Homes.com disco party on the final night, it was a celebration to remember!
10. Saving the best for last…. all the great friendships you make. Old friends you get to see and new friends you get to develop friendships with. Conferences are a great place to finally meet up with all those wonderful people you talk to online and become in real life friends. There are some incredible women in the blogging community + I’m so glad I had the chance to meet so many of them last weekend. Another highlight is that many of the incredible bloggers in our Pollinate community were at SNAP and I had the chance to sit down and spend time with many of them! We are so blessed to work with so many awesome bloggers.
This moment goes down as one of my favorite pictures from the conference. We had taken a billion pictures + I decided to shove everyone and this is what happened. So awesome that we caught it on camera!
I had such an incredible time at SNAP this year! Is it 2014 yet?
What are your favorite moments from blogging conferences you’ve attended?