With Katelyn’s birthday come and gone I’m gearing back up into party planning mode because my little man is turning 2 in just 3 short months!! I’m still rebelling against him turning too. I’m not ready for him to grow up. Since he’s my last baby, I want him to stay a baby forever!!
For his 2nd birthday I thought it would be fun to have a Mr. Man Mustache party. So fun, right?! You bring the tie, I’ll provide the mustache. Oh course I had to go right to Pinterest for search for some inspiration. I love what I’ve found so far and can’t wait to start putting everything together for it.
1. Mustache Templates: Great to use for cutting mustaches out of felt and gluing them onto a stick. Party favors for everyone!
2. Pin the Mustache: Um, isn’t this a fabulously fun game idea? Not sure what we’ll be pinning a mustache on yet, maybe a blown up caricature of Brayden?
3. Mustache Necklace: What Mama doesn’t need this for her son’s Mustache Bash? I think this would be so much fun to have for pictures.
4. Chocolate Mustache Lollipop Molds in a Cupcake: Yes please! I’m thinking about making these for dessert. What do you think?
5. An Array of Mustache Party ideas: I love the colors that she used. I was thinking tangerine organic and green, but I’m might be changing my mind after seeing all this amazingness.
6. Mustache Cake: Totally doing something like this for Brayden’s personal cake. So much fun!! Plus plenty of left over cake for mommy to eat later.
7. Mustache on a Stick: Fun idea for a party favor.
So what do you think of my party ideas so far?
I’m linking at Lillipops for What I Love Wednesday.
Eisley Rae Clothing says
Love every stinkin' bit of this! Such adorable ideas. The colors in pic #5 are great! So fun.
Darling party theme for your little guys 2nd birthday. They grow up so fast, don't they?
This is sooo creative and cute! Pin the mustache on the 70's Burt Reynolds made me giggle out loud. So great!
♥love♥ ♥love♥ this! thanks for stopping by my bloggy -so I came by to be *neighborly* – have a great rest of the week!
~Nay~ @ Cover to Cover
Love, love, love it!