With Katelyn’s birthday come and gone I’m gearing back up into party planning mode because my little man is turning 2 in just 3 short months!! I’m still rebelling against him turning too. I’m not ready for him to grow up. Since he’s my last baby, I want him to stay a baby forever!!
For his 2nd birthday I thought it would be fun to have a Mr. Man Mustache party. So fun, right?! You bring the tie, I’ll provide the mustache. Oh course I had to go right to Pinterest for search for some inspiration. I love what I’ve found so far and can’t wait to start putting everything together for it.
1. Mustache Templates: Great to use for cutting mustaches out of felt and gluing them onto a stick. Party favors for everyone!
2. Pin the Mustache: Um, isn’t this a fabulously fun game idea? Not sure what we’ll be pinning a mustache on yet, maybe a blown up caricature of Brayden?
3. Mustache Necklace: What Mama doesn’t need this for her son’s Mustache Bash? I think this would be so much fun to have for pictures.
4. Chocolate Mustache Lollipop Molds in a Cupcake: Yes please! I’m thinking about making these for dessert. What do you think?
5. An Array of Mustache Party ideas: I love the colors that she used. I was thinking tangerine organic and green, but I’m might be changing my mind after seeing all this amazingness.
6. Mustache Cake: Totally doing something like this for Brayden’s personal cake. So much fun!! Plus plenty of left over cake for mommy to eat later.
7. Mustache on a Stick: Fun idea for a party favor.
So what do you think of my party ideas so far?
I’m linking at Lillipops for What I Love Wednesday.