Tomorrow morning I’m headed out to Salt Lake City for my first blog conference this year, Alt Summit. This is my second year attending and I’m feeling a little more confident in myself and, of course, my wardrobe. I’m really excited to reconnect with those I met last year and meet some new, wonderful + inspiring people this year as well.
I know I’ve mentioned this before, but recently I began meeting weekly with an Executive Coach (if you’re interested in meeting with her, email me) and one of the exercises she’s been walking me through is around focusing on what my intentions are for each week. These are not the three most important things I need to cross of my to do list, but rather looking intentionally at what some of my goals are for that week. Since I’ve been working on this before I leave tomorrow, I thought I would share them with you.
- To be energized and inspired
- To be a powerful listener and connect on a deeper level
- Find ways to make connections
- I’m grateful for a supportive husband who holds down the fort when I travel
- I’m grateful for my sweet friend Sunna who is helping get Katelyn to and from school this week while I’m gone
- I am grateful for a roommate at Alt that I know because I know she will elevate my experience
- I’m grateful for wonderful weather here in So Cal so I won’t have any flight delays
- I’m grateful for my friend Mandy who not only helped me style my outfits for the conference, but she also is letting me represent her with some beautiful Stella + Dot pieces at the conference. (Keep an eye out because you’re going to want to snag some of these pieces for yourself!)
Things I would Like, Want or Need in my Life:
- More sleep! haha Isn’t that everyone’s problem
- More carved out time for blogging
- More time to catch up on my DVR’d shows
Successes and Accomplishments:
- I was asked to speak at Elevate Blog Conference!!
I’m so excited for what the rest of this week holds and I can’t wait to share more with you!