Umm, holy smokes BlogHer ’12 came and went with the snap of my finger.
I’m home, recovering and attempting to get caught up on my emails, blog posts and well… work.
While I have some fun things to share from my trip, many of you have been asking for some pictures and highlights so here they are.
– Traveling to New York all by myself!! Big city girl headed to an even bigger city.
– Getting to hang out with Cheryl, from Tidy Mom and Kelly, from Live.Laugh.Rowe
– I got to attend the McDonald’s Listening Tour breakfast and meet the President of the company!
– I got to hear Martha Stewart and Katie Couric speak
– Got to spend some time with Tauni, who is the creator SNAP Conference and someone who has been a huge inspiration to me.
– Take a tour of the garment district with Carrie, This Mama Makes Stuff and Marie, from Make and Takes
– Ran into Kooan Kosuke from the current season of Project Runway at Toho Shoji
– Visited MOOD Fabrics, Toho Shoji and M&J Trim
– Partied with some awesome people!
– Visited Time Square for the first time!
– Met the Pioneer Woman!!! Seriously BEST DAY EVER!! You may not know this, but I’m one of 400 people she follows on Twitter and she knew who I was when I introduced myself. #pinchmenow I got to talk to her for 10 minutes while others waited to meet her.
I have more to say on the good, bad and swag, but here’s a sneak peak for now.
The Pioneer Woman? Seriously?!?! I’m a little late in discovering her but she is absolutely fabulous…So jealous… Looks like this past weekend was so much fun for you 🙂 Can I just say that I’m still bummed that I didn’t get up the nerve to say hello to you at Elevate? It was my first conference and I was a little nervous with everyone…Hope I get another chance sometime in the future because girl you rock!!!!
Andrea Worley says
so jealous of your PW meeting! love Ree, in a I’m not a stalker just a fan kinda way. Glad you had such a good time.
Aww. Thanks for the sweet words. It was a delight spending some time with you this past week. I am super excited for all of the wonderful things you have going on and wish you the best of luck as you navigate the changes life will bring.
Super happy I got to meet you! You are super sweet, and hopefully we get to hang out again!!