1. The first thing I did was take my London Broil Steak and cut it into thin slices, I then cut those slices into three smaller slices so the meat when cooked would work for fajitas.
2. Then I put all of my meat into a nice, big bowl so I could marinate it.
3. Next you pour in the Budweiser beer. Make sure you do this a couple hours before you grill so that the flavor can be absorbed into the meat.
4. Then you peel and dice an onion. I like my onions sliced small, but for fajita’s larger slices work great too. It’s totally up to you.
5. Add your onions to the meat and beer marinade. Put in fridge until you are ready to grill.
6. Cut and avocado in half, scoop it out of the skin and slice it on the vertical so you have nice long pieces. Yum, doesn’t that look good?! I love avocado.
7. Next wash your lettuce and dry it well. Then dice it into small pieces.
8. I put the avocado and lettuce into small bowls and set them aside. This can be done ahead of time as well and you can cover them with saran wrap and put them in the fridge.
9. When you’re ready to grill, make sure to turn it on and let it heat up on high. I always turn my burners down to low when I put the meat on the grill because it cooks fast and you don’t want to overcook the meat. I would say grill it for 7-10 minutes. Make sure to keep moving the meat around so it cooks on all sides.
10. When the meat is done I keep it in the tinfoil and move it to a larger dish so that I can wrap the tinfoil around the meat to keep it warm.
11. And now you’re ready to serve up your meal.
12. Place a flour tortilla on a plate, add meat, then cheese, lettuce and avocado. Sprinkle lime over everything for extra flavor. Voila! Dinner’s ready!