So every Thursday my friend Joy blogs about 13 things that give people a glimpse of who she is. I decided after reading hers for several weeks to try one of my own. For my first Thursday 13 I’m going to blog about 13 things I can’t wait for Katelyn to do.
1. I can’t wait for Katelyn to say “mama” and “dada.”
2. Wait for her to roll over on her own.
3. I can’t wait to watch her crawl.
4. To enjoy her first bite of rice cereal, green veggies, and fruit. (does that count as 3?)
5. For her to take her first step.
6. For her to say, “Love you mama”
7. To watch her lift her feet and swing while holding one hand of Kyle’s and one of mine.
8. Her to laugh uncontrollably.
9. Hold her baby brother or sister. (NO, I’m not pregnant again)
10. Play “Mommy” to her first doll.
11. Smile when I pull the camera out to take a picture of her without any coaxing.
12. Say her first word.
13. Attend her first ballet class.