Well today I’m Dallas bound for Blissdom Conference, will I see you there?
Of course, I couldn’t leave you hanging so I’m sharing my 5 packing necessities for conferences.
These are things that I don’t leave home without.
1. DSLR Camera – I know you can take pictures on your iphone nowadays, but I love taking my DSLR with me.
2. Jo Totes Missy Camera Bag – I love a cute bag that can fit all my conference necessities inside. Right now I’m swooning over this new Missy bag from Jo Totes.
3. Mophie Juice Pack – Why travel with a million cords in your bag, when you can use a Mophie battery pack to juice up your phone when you see the dreaded 20% notification on your screen.
4. A Notebook – you never know when you’re going to want to jot down ideas or notes from the sessions. Having a small notebook that fits into your conference bag is the way to go.
5. Business Cards – I never leave home without them. It’s always good to have biz cards on hand to give to new friends + brands you want to work with. These were co-designed by myself and Heather from River & Bridge.
What essentials do you take to conferences with you?
PS. Have you entered my birthday giveaway yet? Y’all we’re giving away an Anthropologie gift card, new make up + a Cricut Cuttlebug!!
PPS Be sure to follow along as I’ll be tweeting from the conference!