Well Hello Friends,
How was your week? Mine was fun-filled and left me feeling ready for the weekend with my friends and family.
Here’s what’s been happening off the blog:
- Pollinate has been busier than ever (yay!) and I’m feeling beyond blessed
- I made it to workout 4x this week after weeks of only making it 3x and it felt great
- When I say it felt great to make it there 4x, but the reward?! Stepping on the scale and being down 2.5lbs
- I discovered Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bar bread this weekend, oh man is it heavenly! We ate it straight out of the oven, which is the only way pumpkin bread with chocolate chips should be eaten.
- This weekend was Katelyn’s teachers birthday and she spent Thursday night baking her teacher cookies. It was so sweet!
- Kyle and I have been going on lunch dates once a week lately. I look forward to it every week!!
- This weekend market the second one that we headed to the Farmer’s Market. We even ventured out and bought fish + meat as well as fruits and veggies. Can’t wait to cook it up this week.
Here’s what happened on the blog this week in case you missed it:
- On Monday, Natalia shared an awesome tutorial for a Criss-Cross half up do you’ll want to be sure to pin.
- Tuesday, I took Ahndea’s advice and styled plaid in a fun, casual way.
- On Thursday, I teamed up with my amazing sponsors for a really great giveaway! Be sure to check it out and enter!
- On Friday, I finished up my 3-part series on Finding Work/Life Balance. Did you know Fridays I host a link up? Yup, be sure to join in next week.
Here are some other great links from around the web:
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Be sure to take advantage of Gussy Sews FREE SHIPPING offer happening right now.
Blazers and boots are in style for fall, see how Jen at Delightful Deets styles this look for fall.
Did you see Adie’s Lovelies brand new Autumn line in her shop?! Umm, must have it all!!
There’s only one thing I love more than seeing scripture in my home and that’s seeing Red Letter Word prints with scriptures on them.
With Christmas around the corner and family photos underway, be sure to check out The Love Bug Collection for some cute headbands and bows.
Did you see how cute this limited edition necklace is?
If you haven’t had a chance to check out my featured sponsor this month, Lily Jade, oh my lawd you need to! They are drool worthy!
Hope you’re weekend was amazing!