Whew! It’s been a busy week already and I still need to deep clean my house from top to bottom to get it sparkling for my mom, best friend from high school, her baby girl and her mom to visit. Every one arrives this weekend, and well this should tell you a little bit about how
great bad I am at cleaning my house.
This week I’ve been looking for some inspiration for my brother’s wedding coming up in August. I wanted something fun and colorful since it’s summer and in Tennessee. If you know of any other great sites for find super cute fun, flirty, summery dresses, I’d love to hear about them.
1. Super cute Pink In a Flutter Dress from Francesca’s Collections
2. Turquoise and Gold Seaside Bracelet from Francesca’s Collections to add a little color. After all pantone and turquoise are the colors of the year right?
3. Superstitious Hoops from my most favorite store, Anthropologie
4. Michael Kors Edie Large Shoulder Tote in Peanut. I know, it’s big. But I’m still a Mama and have to carry diapers, wipes, snacks, and all those other goodies Mama’s have to carry.
5. Charles David Turmoil Heels from their new look book. Love Charles David. I have a couple pairs of their shoes and they are reasonably prices, always have cute styles on sale, don’t give me blisters and don’t wear out fast.
6. Sunspots Necklace from Anthropologie. I love long necklaces. I love the way they look, the way they hang and how they go with pretty much every outfit.
I’m linking up over at Lollipops Cards for What I Love Wednesday. Come join the party!
that dress is so super cute! i'm sure it would look adorable on you! my brother is getting married this september this year too. fun fun!