1. I’m a huge lover of rosettes and lately I’ve been drooling over this beauty from Allora Handmade. Isn’t it beautiful?! Don’t you want one too?
2. Last week I featured Kate from Songs Kate Sang on my blog and instantly fell in love with her shoppe. These are some of my favorite tags. I can’t wait to order some for all my Mother’s Day presents.
3. My brother’s getting married in August and I’ve been looking for some cute ideas for my little man to wear to the wedding. I found this adorable tie in the Two Sister’s Original shoppe on Etsy. Love!!
4. I’m a shutterbug. I’ve always got my Canon Rebel Xti DSLR in hand snapping pictures of my littles. Creating still shot memories. This adorable camera on canvas was painted by Sara at Sweet November. I must have it. Someday!
5. I love, love, love this necklace designed by Angel Face Designs. Isn’t it sew cute!!?? She has all kinds of adorable, need to have right now, jewelry in her shoppe.
Can’t wait to see what you’re linking up.