I love JCrew and I have recently fallen in love with their Crew Cuts line for kids. I was looking for some inspiration for a family photo shoot we have coming up. I came across these adorable outfits!
Miss K’s Outfit:
1. Girl’s Vintage Bloom Headband for her hair. I love this headband. It screams summer.
2. Kid’s Vintage Jean Belt to give the dress some definition. I thought the dress needed a little something extra.
3. Girl’s Art Fair Dress in agate. Ahh! I love that word, Agate. It’s such an adorable color too.
4. Salt Water Thong Sandals. I know they are white, but I think that it would be a fun contrast from the color in her dress.
5. Boy’s Jersey V-neck Tee This reminds me so much of something my hubby would wear. I think it would be so fun to style them somewhat similar in the shoot.
6. Kids Stripe Band Trilby Hat. My son is not a hat wearer by any means, but I would love it if he would wear this for the shoot. He would look so stylish.
7. Sperry Top Slider Slip Ons The perfect shoes to complete this outfit. I’m so aware of how dirty these would get, but Sperry’s?! So stinkin’ cute!!
8. Boy’s Searsucker Shorts My hubby has this exact same pair of shorts!! I was so excited when I found these. The perfect compliment to the shirt and hat.
Now I just need to go pick some money off my money tree so I can go shopping. lol!