It’s been a while since I’ve blogged about anything new in the Rags to Stitches shoppe so this weeks What I Love Wednesday is dedicated to some new items you’ll be seeing in my store. They are not all uploaded yet, but they will be soon so keep your eyes peeled. I sure hope y’all love them as much as I do!
1. New Mini Notes: ($10) This is a mini notebook covered to give it a vintage feel. It will fit perfectly in your purse and you can use it on the go. I love mine and use it for grocery lists, to do lists, brainstorming for my shoppe and for my blog. When you’re done with your notebook simply take the cover off and put it on a new mini notebook. Or…. you can come back and order a new one.
2. Ruffled Onesis:($20) Isn’t this the perfect way to dress up your little one for their birthday party. It also makes the perfect baby shower gift. This item is a custom order item. Once you purchase it from the shoppe you can customize colors and the initial or number desired. *love*
3. Peek a Boo Canopy: ($45) My Infant Car Seat Canopies are one of my most popular items, but I thought I’d offer revamp it a little so that I can offer two different styles. Most of my car seats are a special order item because I find that a lot of my clients really enjoy matching their canopies to their diaper bags.
4. iPad Snuggie: ($35) The one seen in the picture above is a special order I did recently. The snuggie is lined with minky fabric and cushioned with batting to keep your iPad safe and snuggly where ever you travel. More will be coming to the the store soon, however, I’m taking special orders so if there’s a color you have in mind, let me know.
5. Kindle/EZ Reader Snuggie: ($30) You can’t have an iPad Snuggie without a Kindle and EZ Reader Snuggie to keep it company. The one pictured is a special order, but feel free to email me if you have colors in mind.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, don’t delay, email me ASAP if you want to place an order. Oh, and I hope y’all don’t mind the shameless promotion in my post.
i love the e-reader and ipad cover's! toooo cute. now i just need an e-reader or ipad ; )
The Kid Is Rich says
Hi there! 🙂 Great blog – I'm your newest follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. Would love a follow back! 🙂
The Kid Is Rich
Educating kids and teens in making money and running a business.
Bonita Rose says
amazing stuff.. love your number 1.. I'm a huge vintage fabric lover myself.. I'm participating in WILW too!
I LOVE the iPad cozy! so cute!
Stacey - Elle Belle says