2. Next you can use your Cricut machine, or you can hand cut with scissors circles, triangles, squares or whatever shape you choose to use for your garland. I decided to cut 2 inch circles because I could fit two on each swatch.
3. All done and ready to be sewn together.
4. When you get ready to sew your paint swatch circles together make sure that you leave plenty of thread at the beginning so you have room to hang it.
5. Begin with your first color and sew through the center. Then continue to add circles in the color pattern of your choice.
6. Don’t forget to leave some thread on the end when you are finished too.
Here’s how the finished product turned out. I turned our entertainment cabinet into a present table complete with my paint swatch garland and some burlap. The bride loved it so much, she took it with her to use at the wedding.
This project was so easy and fun, now I find myself trying to figure out where else I could find a place to hang one in my home.
I’m linking up with
Making the World Cuter
Keeping it Simple
Sumos Sweet Stuff
Between Naps on the Porch
Trendy Tree House
The Girl Creative
The DIY Show Off
Skip To My Lou
Mad In Crafts
Miss Crafty Pants
Polly Want a Crafter
Friend Making Monday
Life Made Lovely Mondays