I don’t know if there’s something in the water, but it sure feels like so many of my friends have recently starting announcing they’re expecting. Looking at my calendar, I’ve already got several showers and sip and see’s booking up my weekends. I don’t know about you but finding baby gifts has always been a challenge for me. Trust me, I believe that registries exist for many reasons, one being that I can avoid this very search, but I always love to add something personal to the gifts that I give. I recently polled my Facebook readers to find out what gifts they love to give at baby showers and decided to put together a guide of gift ideas for you in case, like me, you’re headed to several showers this year as well.
- Ardmore Kimono Baby Outfit by Tea Collection. I love these beautiful + bright colors and when I was a new momma I loved having 2 piece outfit options because it made life so much easier when it came to diaper changing.
- Birdie Bunny Blankie + Toy set from Lolli Living. I love beautiful textiles + Lolli Living has such a wonderful selection of fabrics they use to create their toys.
- Sashay Satchel by Petunia Picklebottom. I couldn’t have lived without my Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag when I had my littles + their new collections are the perfect gift for a momma to be.
- Moby Wrap by Moby. This is such a great gift for the baby wearing Mama on the go. One of the bonuses of this gift is that you can nurse your baby while they are wrapped in the Moby.
- Family Essentials Bundle by Honest Company. If you’re a momma already you know that there’s nothing more important than using the safest products for your baby in your home. Honest Company has an incredible line of safe and non-toxic products that make the perfect baby shower gift.
- Nursing Cover by Petunia Picklebottom. Nursing covers are a must for a new mama. It’s always tricky finding a quite + private spot to nurse when you’re out and about and having a cover up you can keep in your diaper bag is so convenient. Nursing covers can be found in many locations, I just thought this one by PPB is so adorable and folds into a small zippered pouch, making it easy to store.
- Sophie the Giraffe. Sophie is one of the most popular teething toys on the market and mama’s swear by this toy. If I ask my friends what gift they always gift, it’s this one.
- Tranquility Swaddle Blankets by Aden and Anais. These swaddle blankets come in a pack of three and are one of the best swaddle blankets on the market. They are large, breathable and easy to use. Since swaddling is a must to help that little baby adjust this is the perfect gift for any mama to be.
This post was first seen on the What to Expect blog.